Visitors

Black Commissariat Info

A Commissariat is a department of an army that is responsible for the provision of supplies for the troops. The Black commissariat is called so because of Black being the color of authority, mystery and sophistication. This is my own personal blog where i share my ideas and welcome those who wish to contribute anything they want. From politics to drugs and sex to music, this blog is made for everyone. Im pretty nationalistic (as you can tell) , but i love all nationalities as well so don't feel like your left out. So have a look around, you mind find this place interesting. And please contribute and don't be shy all contributions are welcome!

Xtinct

Monday, June 6, 2011

Summers Here

What a fantastic sunny day!. The pool temperature is 90 and I'm gonna go swimming later. Today everything went pretty smooth so far- I woke up at my girlfriends, went to school for 2 blocks, and now im gonna blaze and swim in a heated pool. Life is pretty sweet. The only things i gotta worry about is what comes after graduation. By the way, I officially graduated on Sunday after a boring 3 hour ceremony. I got to keep someone else's Grad Cap but otherwise it was a good day- I ate a foot-long subway sandwich right after so that made it worthwhile. I still don't know what car i'm gonna get after i get a job, which is gonna be pretty soon- just two more weeks! My range is around 4-6 grand and i'm looking for an SUV, something like a 4Runner, Pathfinder, but hopefully an infinity Qx4. I would settle for a jeep too, i'm just looking for something thats spacious in the back and looks like a badass monster. Another thing i need to do is start downloading music again in mass production. About a year ago i had my Sansa Mp3 and i had over 900 songs. My awesome mp3 met it's cruel fate when i left in my pants and it ended up in the washing machine. Oh well, you win some, you loose some. I used to listen to mostly rap but i had rock in there too. Today i'll hopefully replenish my collection to a good state  but the sad thing is that i forgot most of the songs names. All you bloggers help me out and tell me some of the songs you recommend.

Here's what i like : Wu Tang Clan, 2Pac, Nas, The Game, Scarface, BTNH, Deadmau5, Showtek, Eminem, Immortal Technique, Tech N9ne, Snoop Dogg, Dr Dre, CMW, all of Death Row records, Outkast, Young Buck, Diddy, Notorious BIG, The Beatles, Rolling Stones, classic rock, hopefully you got the idea...

Heres a pic about recycling :)

5 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you will be enjoying your summer. I won't, I'm going to be spending the entire vacation working at a crappy summer camp for crappy pay :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the graduation, and love that it's pool season! BTW, great taste in music :DDDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice taste in music, I'm not a hardcore rap/hip hop fan but I can appreciate it.

    Interesting blog, I like the layout. Followed.

    Take a look at my blogs sometime:
    serenityindex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here, the last 2 days have been bloody great. Sunny and warm :)

    Immortal Technique is the only one out that I listen to often, lol :p

    ReplyDelete